A few hundred meters from the famous Jemaa el Fna, you enter the patio of the former home of a Pasha. The strange window at the first floor is a Menzeh where women could see the visitors without being seen through the moucharabiehs (menzeh in Arabic)
Bernard, Philippe, Jamal, Aziz, Majda and Fathia are present for your stay in these walls, is serene and discoveries.
We suggest you discover the extraordinary benefits of a steam room and experience traditional body scrubs and massages performed by a qualified masseurs. Try also our traditionnal meals! Go to Relaxation
Between sea and mountains, Marrakesh is the ideal starting point to visit Morocco.Go to Discovery
Choose from a wide range of outdoor activities. Go to Adventure
• Hammam Massages
• All rooms with air conditionning and private en suite bathrooms
• Rooms cleaning every day.
• Evening meals
• Organization walks,
• Excursions, entertainment
• Baby setting in the demand
• A laundry service
• Chek in/Check out 24 hours a day
• No minimum stay required -